Sunday, September 2, 2007

Passion!!!!!!

Passion!!!!!!

A word that really makes me go crazy!!!
sole way to realize the dreams soo hazy
a feeling an emotion an obsession an inspiration
sails through the life to a different destination

Passions in my life help me thrive
a passion to laugh, passion to love n passion to survive
it never takes too long to think where to start
it seems like i am the master n its my art

no matter how bzy the life becomes
there is no stopping the way it comes
looking at the ppl makes me wonder...
woww.. wat a passion ...wat a thunder!!

2 comments:

Harpreet Puri said...

Some peps are born writer and after reading this post from Ms. shallu I will put her in the category of born writer. The post is too got and makes u dwell into the true meaning of passion.. A gr88 work to describe a single word passion.

Kriti said...

Too Good !!!